Cambia Health Foundation's Sojourns Scholar Leadership Program is offering two-year, $180,000 grants to up to six scholars each year to support research, clinical, educational, or policy projects.
Sojourns Scholar Leadership Program Advisory Committee
- Steve Pantilat, MD, FAAHPM, SFHM, Director of UCSF Palliative Care Program, University of California at San Francisco
- Diane Meier, MD, Director, Center to Advance Palliative Care
- Betty Ferrell, PhD, M.A., F.A.A.N., F.P.C.N., Director & Professor, City of Hope
- Randy Curtis, MD, M.P.H, Director, University of Washington Palliative Care Center of Excellence
- Patricia Davidson, PhD, MEd, FAAN, Dean, Johns Hopkins School of Nursing
Application and Eligibility
- Applications will be accepted through March 10, 2014.
· All applications must be submitted at www.cambiahealthfoundation.org.
- The program will support up to six Sojourns Scholars each year.
- Each Sojourns Scholar will be awarded a two-year grant of $90,000 per year to carry out a clinical, research, educational, policy or advocacy project.
- Physicians and nurses from across the United States are eligible to apply.